TERMS AND CONDITIONS
not accepting to agree, please do not use the services.
Unauthorized access, distribution, reproduction, copying, retransmission, publication, sale, exploitation, or any other form of transfer of any portion of the Site, Application or Services, including but not limited to all content, services, digital products, tools or products, is hereby expressly prohibited.
Organisation offers you the specified discount against items, products belonging to the concerned merchants that are widely sold in the internet. These discount vouchers are set-up by the promotional criteria by the merchants themselves and can be available in anyone. These coupons usually last for a certain amount of time and will expire after a specific period. We have set the best deals and discounts for the shortest amount of time, sometimes only hours or for a day. Hence, it becomes necessary for you to follow us regularly for discount codes so as to receive the best deals. Our motive behind these codes is to generate sales for the merchants within the specified time-period, simultaneously leveraging publicity and branding of these merchants.
REGISTRATION OF USERS
To use certain portions of the Services, you may be required to complete a registration process and establish an account with Organisation. You represent and warrant that all information provided by you to Organisation is now, correct, and complete, and that you will maintain the accuracy and completeness of this information on a prompt, timely basis.
PASSWORD AND SECURITY
As a registered user of our website, you may receive or utilize a user name and one or more password. You are alone responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password and account. You understand and agree that you are individually and fully responsible for all actions and postings made from your Account. Any accounts you create are not transferrable. You agree to notify Organisation immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account
USER GENERATED CONTENT
Organisation does not pre-screen or regularly review all contributed content. However,Organisation has the absolute right to remove, without notice, any content posted.
BY POSTING ANY CONTENT, YOU PRESENT AND WARRANT:
you have all right, title, and interest to such posted content, including but not limited to any consent, authorization, release, clearance or license from any third party necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the posted content, or such posted content is in the public domain, or your use of such posted content constitutes fair use. You further represent and warrant that posting such content does not violate or constitute the infringement of any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right recognized by any applicable jurisdiction of any person or entity, or otherwise constitute the breach of any agreement with any other person or entity.
YOU ALSO AGREE NOT TO POST ANY OF THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF CONTENT TO THE SITE:
- adult content, pornography, explicit sexual images, or nude images;
- content containing explicit, cruel, or obscene language;
- content promoting hate, abuse or destructive actions;
- content promoting illegal activities; or primarily political, religious, psychic, or metaphysical content;
- content promoting pirated software;
- content intending for phishing or spreading malware;
- content that is disparaging of any person or entity;
- content that is in violation of any law or regulation; or
- any other content that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, all as determined by us.
LICENSE TO Organisation
By posting or contributing content to the Services, or by providing any feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions to GrabOn, you are granting GrabOn, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, and worldwide license to use your content in connection with the operation of the Services, including, without limitation, the license rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your content to incorporate it into a collective work, and the right to sublicense any or all of our website license rights to others. You further waive any and all moral rights in and to such content in favor of GrabOn. For greater certainty, this means that, among other things, GrabOn has the right to use any and all ideas you submit in any manner that we choose, without any notice or obligation to you whatsoever.
ACCEPTING THE USE
Organisation hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access and use the Services as provided by Organisation lonely for your personal use and enjoyment in the manner permitted by these Terms. You shall not attempt or engage in potentially harmful acts that are directed against the Services including, without limitation, any one or more of the following:
- Using the Services in contravention of any other agreement to which you are a party, including without limitation any employment agreement to which you may be a party;
- causing, allowing, or assisting any other person to impersonate you;
- sharing your password or login with any other person;
- logging onto a server or Account that you are not authorized to access;
- creating more than one account, forging user names, manipulating identifiers, or otherwise impersonating any other person or misrepresenting your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
- emulating or faking usage of the Services;
- violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Services;
- using manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, or other means or processes to access, "scrape," "crawl," or "spider" any pages contained in the Site;
- introducing viruses, worms, software, Trojan horses, or other similar harmful code into the Services;
- interfering or attempting to interfere with the use of the Services by any other user, host, or network, including without limitation by means of submitting a virus, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing," "pinging," or "crashing" the Services;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting;
- deep-linking to any portion of this Services without our express written permission; acting illegally or maliciously against the business interests or reputation of GrabOn or the Merchants promoted via the Services;
- hyperlinking to the Services from any other website without our initial and ongoing consent;
- using the Services or any of its contents to advertise or solicit, for any other commercial, political or religious purpose, or to compete, directly or indirectly with GrabOn;
- reselling or repurposing your access to the Services or any purchases made through the Services; or
- using the Services or any of its resources to solicit other users of the Services, Merchants or other business partners of GrabOn to become users or partners of other online or offline services directly or indirectly competitive or potentially competitive with GrabOn, including without limitation, aggregating current or previously offered coupons or deals.